A unique private mansion in Paris with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
In an exceptional setting close to the Place du Trocadéro, facing the Eiffel Tower. This private mansion has been transformed into a prestigious guest house with a unique room on the top floor, it promises you a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower. This place steeped in history was the last resting place of illustrious people including Christian Dior, the Princess of Caraman Chimay, Pearl white… On the lower floors the 6 Mandel is a place open to artists, creators… perfect for privatization, a meeting or a dinner.
The exceptional thing about this mansion is the feeling of being at home in one of the most beautiful addresses in Paris.
Equipment & Services
Best things to do
- An intimate and unique setting.
- The precious toiles de Jouy with the Escarpolette motif created by Christian Dior.
- Room with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
- Located a few steps from the Trocadero.
The Symboles de France Promise
Our offers are distinguished by their quality and the level of their services.
- Curated offers carefully selected by our travel experts.
- We are recognized in the European tourism industry.
- We are constantly improving the quality of our offers, thanks to on-going feedback from our members.
Our goal: to provide members with a unique and unforgettable travel experience!