Castel de La Terrasse
A unique setting with a breathtaking view of Étretat.
Welcome to Castel de la Terrasse, a luxury guest house located a 15 minutes far away by walking from the cliffs and a few minutes from the village of Etretat in Normandy, which allows easy access to the beach but also to shops, several restaurants, and various places to visit. First we present to you the Castel de la Terrasse, a magnificent Belle Époque style seaside villa built in 1840 in brick and flint, according to the tradition of the region, 2 hours from Paris.
Discover a luxury guest house nestled out of sight, located in the peace of a park of century-old oak trees. The luxury guest house, Castel de la Terrasse has, as its name says, a terrace allowing you to enjoy beautiful views of the sea, the cliffs, the village and the famous little Chapel of the sailors erected on the cliff.
Equipment & Services
Best things to do
- Unique setting in Étretat: the green of its park planted with hundred-year-old oaks and the blue of the sea as a backdrop.
- Unique view of the sea, the village of Etretat and the famous little Chapelle des Marins.
- The Etretat cliffs site is 200 meters from Castel De La Terrasse and Le Clos Lupin awaits you 450 meters away.
- You can practice various activities nearby, such as fishing, canoeing and golf.
The Symboles de France Promise
Our offers are distinguished by their quality and the level of their services.
- Curated offers carefully selected by our travel experts.
- We are recognized in the European tourism industry.
- We are constantly improving the quality of our offers, thanks to on-going feedback from our members.
Our goal: to provide members with a unique and unforgettable travel experience!