Château des Briottières
Luxurious and romantic setting near Angers.
The Château des Briottières, located in the Anjou countryside, is a 4-star luxury hotel. This castle-hotel has the particularity of being a family property for 6 generations. The owners still live on site. The welcome is personalized and warm, the owner speaks with passion of this sublime 18th century residence. No less than 50 hectares for its park, hair, pond, forests, lawns as far as the eye can see, … Nothing here will disturb the tranquility of the guests and will be the ideal starting point to discover the Loire Valley and its Castles.
This remarkable setting house proposes 15 tastefully decorated rooms and suites, antique furniture, parquet floors, terracotta tiles, thick drapes, etc. On the principle of a table d’hôte, a unique menu can be served to guests in the salons of the chateau.
Equipment & Services
Best things to do
- The Must in Angers; The 12th century Apocalypse tapestries, unique in the world!
- Only a few kilometers away, you can visit the fabulous castles of Pays de la Loire, visit museums or explore the trails of Anjou.
- Located between three rivers: the Mayenne, the Sarthe and the Loire…. So many walks, on foot, by bicycle, on horseback, in a barge to do!
- From Briottières, on the banks of the Loire, you can admire the Tuffeau Villages of Saumurois, the troglodyte villages, visit the abbey of Cunault, the abbey of Fontevraud, the castle of Montreuil Bellay etc.
The Symboles de France Promise
Our offers are distinguished by their quality and the level of their services.
- Curated offers carefully selected by our travel experts.
- We are recognized in the European tourism industry.
- We are constantly improving the quality of our offers, thanks to on-going feedback from our members.
Our goal: to provide members with a unique and unforgettable travel experience!