Hotel La Grande Bastide
In Saint-Paul-de-Vence in Provence with a view of the Mediterranean Sea.
Let yourself be lulled by the song of the cicadas, facing the Mediterranean and Saint-Paul-de-Vence during your stay at the Grande Bastide, a very beautiful 18th century Provençal residence. In this hotel renovated with taste and in harmony with the place, you will enjoy a break out of time.
The decoration of the 14 comfortable and bright rooms, as well as the whole establishment, contribute to this soft atmosphere perfect to relaxation. Well-exposed terrace and outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool are so many places to relax while admiring the beautiful stones of the village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence or the sea which is only 5 km away. Golf and horse-riding lovers are served nearby.
Equipment & Services
Best things to do
- Start the day with a gourmet breakfast on the terrace with a panoramic view of the old town and the sea.
- Saint Paul de Vence is a charming medieval village a few kilometers from the sea.
- Discover the French Riviera – Nice: 12 km, Cannes 17 km, Monte Carlo 25 km.
- Enjoy a range of massages & wellness treatments for a relaxing stay.
The Symboles de France Promise
Our offers are distinguished by their quality and the level of their services.
- Curated offers carefully selected by our travel experts.
- We are recognized in the European tourism industry.
- We are constantly improving the quality of our offers, thanks to on-going feedback from our members.
Our goal: to provide members with a unique and unforgettable travel experience!