Hotel Le Bellechasse
Located near the Musée d'Orsay in Paris.
Fully designed by the famous couturier Christian Lacroix. The Hotel Le Bellechasse Saint-Germain is located in a small quiet street located a few steps from the Musée d’Orsay, on the chic left bank of the Seine and a few meters from the National Assembly. This quiet, unspoilt residential area with plenty of famous monuments, art galleries, good restaurants and lively bars is the perfect base for visitors who want to explore Paris.
Each room at the Hôtel Le Bellechasse Saint-Germain is individually decorated by Christian Lacroix and has a private charming bathroom. They feature unique interiors and all modern comforts. The delicious French breakfast is served daily in the dining room or in the comfort of your room. The elegant Butterfly bar welcomes you in a cozy and elegant atmosphere to enjoy a drink.
Equipment & Services
Best things to do
- Christian Lacroix designed this magnificent establishment and declined the decoration of the rooms in 7 atmospheres.
- Perfect stay in a beautiful neighborhood, ideal location in Paris.
- Wide choice of restaurants in the area.
The Symboles de France Promise
Our offers are distinguished by their quality and the level of their services.
- Curated offers carefully selected by our travel experts.
- We are recognized in the European tourism industry.
- We are constantly improving the quality of our offers, thanks to on-going feedback from our members.
Our goal: to provide members with a unique and unforgettable travel experience!