La Vieille Auberge, Mont Saint Michel
Located in the heart of Mont Saint-Michel.
Ideally located on Mont Saint-Michel and offering a charming setting, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the mountain, its bay and its panoramic views to experience a magical scene at La Vieille Auberge.
In a building full of history, the Vieille Auberge offers different rooms at your disposal. The terrace will welcome you for a cup of tea or an aperitif with all the charm of a panoramic view of the bay of Mont Saint-Michel. If you feel like it, you can taste the local specialties in the rustic setting of the restaurant for the greatest pleasure of all!
Once the door of one of its 11 rooms is open, you will discover a cocoon of softness to savor every moment during your enchanted break at the Vieille Auberge.
Equipment & Services
Best things to do
- First place in the ranking obviously goes to the Benedictine abbey of Mont Saint-Michel, one of the most remarkable examples of religious architecture from medieval times.
- Another must do experience is crossing the bay at low tide.
- The bay of Mont-Saint-Michel is the scene of the largest and most beautiful tides in France and Europe.
- Enjoy the view from the new footbridge.
- Finally, come and taste the famous Mont Saint Michel omelets and lamb at the restaurant.
The Symboles de France Promise
Our offers are distinguished by their quality and the level of their services.
- Curated offers carefully selected by our travel experts.
- We are recognized in the European tourism industry.
- We are constantly improving the quality of our offers, thanks to on-going feedback from our members.
Our goal: to provide members with a unique and unforgettable travel experience!