Auberge Saint Pierre Mont Saint-Michel
Located in the heart of Mont Saint-Michel.
Located in the shelter of the ramparts, along the main street which leads to the abbey of Mont Saint-Michel, the Auberge Saint Pierre hotel promises you a charming and luxury experience. Wrapped in a cozy and confidential 15th century half-timbered house listed as a historic monument, its rooms combine charm with modern comfort.
The restaurant / brasserie of the Auberge Saint Pierre offers a buffet breakfast every morning but also local specialties, as well as a fast-food service and crepes.
Come and discover the atmosphere of Mont Saint-Michel, with elegance with the greatest comfort. This address is irresistible, with a terrace along the ramparts that welcomes you on sunny days.
Equipment & Services
Best things to do
- First place in the ranking obviously goes to the Benedictine abbey of Mont Saint-Michel, one of the most remarkable examples of religious architecture from medieval times.
- Another must do experience is crossing the bay at low tide.
- The bay of Mont-Saint-Michel is the scene of the largest and most beautiful tides in France and Europe.
- Enjoy the view from the new footbridge.
- Finally, come and taste the famous Mont Saint Michel omelets and lamb in the restaurant of the Auberge Saint Pierre.
The Symboles de France Promise
Our offers are distinguished by their quality and the level of their services.
- Curated offers carefully selected by our travel experts.
- We are recognized in the European tourism industry.
- We are constantly improving the quality of our offers, thanks to on-going feedback from our members.
Our goal: to provide members with a unique and unforgettable travel experience!